Isinyithi specialises in the provision of consulting services in the field of corrosion prevention and metallurgical engineering with specific expertise in the field of corrosion protection of buried pipelines and structures. We pride ourselves on being able to provide an unbiased, independent technical opinion.
- A team of skilled and experienced professionals in the corrosion industry
- Qualified and registered professional engineers and chemists
- International experience
- Offer services in accordance with international standards in conjunction with the knowledge of local conditions.
Isinyithi is involved in all aspects of corrosion protection of pipelines and underground installations, including:
- Specifications of suitable coatings
- Any necessary field investigations
- Comprehensive design of appropriate cathodic protection systems
- Novel systems – developed to suit specific local conditions
- Evaluation of existing pipeline systems
- Development of comprehensive refurbishment strategies including CP retrofit
- Specialised pipeline survey techniques
- Routine monitoring and maintenance of cathodic protection systems
- Design of cathodic protection systems for hazardous sites
- Design of cathodic protection systems for reinforced concrete
- Design of cathodic protection systems for process plant and storage tanks
We expend extensive effort in ensuring that our staff complement is equipped with the necessary training, often conducted in-house, to ensure competency and personal growth. Where appropriate, specialist and/or tertiary education is funded to ensure that the necessary theoretical and technical skills and understanding are developed.
Should we require casual labour, Isinyithi seeks to employ contract and casual labour from the communities local to the project being undertaken. This serves both to provide a source of income for the community as well as ensuring that information and skills transfer occur within the communities.
The Principals of Isinyithi are all actively involved in social upliftment through voluntary participation in several technical institutes, lecture programmes at secondary and tertiary level as well as direct involvement in primary and secondary schools.